Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web site bidding>

Options
  • 27-05-2003 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Are there any Websites that you can go to to bid on a website, as in bid to be able to create it. lowest bidder wins?

and are they any good or more trouble than they are worth?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Originally posted by kbannon
    try www.freelanceireland.ie

Hmm...

I assume hmm is a sign of disapproval for the site - pretty much my thoughts on it too!
    ps - isn't the pop-up on it great!

No. It was the spam that got me:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60167&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

You'll find the first reference about half-way down the 1st page

actually I remember a few months back getting an email from some food company that had its site maasked/cloaked on the freelanceireland.ie website. Sent off a prompt ****-you reply to the freelanceireland webmaster & cc'ed to the food company that any further mails would set them back a €1000 admin fee. Have't got anything since

• Advertisement

I got into an argument with the site owner about the SPAM
    He even applied to us for a job I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭dynamic.ie

You could try www.easyquote.ie

It's more of a quotation than bidding service. Someone looking for a quote for a job will send their details to easyquote via the website who then distribute the details to the register users in the category. You can then contact the potential client with your quote.

I'm not promoting it cause I only know of it from someone I know using it but you can check it out anyway.
    lowest bidder wins?

This ain't always the case!!!

Cheeurs...

Dave

Advertisement