Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How helpfull will a PLC course be

• 27-05-2003 10:32pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i want to do Drama studies in Trinity and through interview etc.. have made it to at least tthe last 150 being considerd for the 12-15 places in the courses however i feel i may fall down on my points.

i have been told about a PLC course which is apparently very good for drama in Colaste Dullig

this like most PLC courses i would assume would be a stepping stone for something better but does anyone know after this 1year(i think) course how i could get into the trinty course the next year

would it account for a certain amount of points because im pretty sure the entrance would still be gauged on points aswell as interview etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

PLC is usually a certifide course and the cert is awarded by HETAC or FETAC ( the set up what a national cert is worth ) not sure if it will help you get in to trinity they are more to get in to the Institutes like DIT, Maynouth, etc.

ask the trinity access people will it help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

No offence to anyone doing it but from what i hear drama studies is a load of shít in Trinity. Plus the birds in it are dumb as fúck.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

trust me after doing the interview at Trinity the birds which are easily the majority are not dumb there the opposite infact plus trinity is apparently the best place you can go to for it.

most of them were from england and came over for it cos apparently trinity is the best

think i will contact trinity thanks trebor

Advertisement