Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Supplement

• 28-05-2003 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hows it going lads\lassies......I have been working out for a couple of years now and I am always into trying new ideas etc.

I am interested to know what Supplements u value the most both for the result and value.

What shop do you think is best for getting them in etc.

Do you think Tony Quinns suck etc.

Also,I would be particularly interested in stuff like what supplements you found best to bulk up and tone up with.

Personally, out of the Tony Quinn stuff I found "Mass Builder" pretty good, makes your blood very rich though which i know gives people trouble i.e. spots\rashes etc.

Creatine, I find is good for about a month and then after that nothing much happens.

I also found Celltec pretty good - never get the orange flavoured one - sickening is not the word for it.

Myoplex is ok but a bit on the expensive side.

What do you reckon?

Dont be shy its good to share;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Benbaz

Check out The Ministry of Fitness (there's a link for them in the supplements thread) for value for money supplements.
    A lot of people on this board use them, me included. As for Tony Quinn, stay well clear.

As far as discussing the merits/pros & cons of various suppliers, I think it's been done a million* times on this board, just do a search and you'll be sorted.

B.

*slight exaggeration

Advertisement