Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radiohead to appear on evil fm 104

Options
  • 28-05-2003 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

has the world gone mad?

RADIOHEAD ON THE JUICE [26-05-03]
    The Juice show on FM104, Dublin, will be talking to Radiohead on Sunday (1st June) sometime between 9 and 12 am. [thanks vici]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Saint-dotsie

when did fm104 start playing radiohead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Well if radiohead get a nice big payment for it, why would they car, how do they know what fm 104 plays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Well maybe they went out and actually did the interview. However, The "canned" interview is not an unusual feature on Irish radio. BAsically a syndicated interview with the artist arrives - usually sent by the record co. - on disc. You edit out the original interviewer and get your presenter to revoice the questions. To add real authenticity leave a microphone open so you have consistent background noise right through the interview and get your presenter to cough occasionaly while the guest speaks and pretend to interrupt the guest from time to time. All tips and tricks I learned from my days at FM104!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

i remember seeing those syndicated interveiws
    so pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Damn them to hell!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

He's not a giant bunny
    he's just frank...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Oh man I'm so disillusioned, I cant believe they are trying to promote thier new album.

They should have done the interview and put it on an obscure web site thats only accessable by actually sticking the phone cable up your arse and inputing your c.o.c.k. into the modem.

In fact I dont think they should have played the olympia, I mean what if someone who dosnt know the lyrics to every b-side and pre pablo honey demo sees them ????? I just couldnt survive if that happens.

Whats wrong with appearing on fm 104, you eleteist (I cant spell) clown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

Badnit smokes poop so u can just ignore him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by bandit
    Oh man I'm so disillusioned, I cant believe they are trying to promote thier new album.

They should have done the interview and put it on an obscure web site thats only accessable by actually sticking the phone cable up your arse and inputing your c.o.c.k. into the modem.
    Whats wrong with appearing on fm 104, you eleteist (I cant spell) clown

have to agree wit bandit on this point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

Bandit, you know i think your a tool whos handwriting resembles that of a featus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Amnesiac

bandit person:

i just think it's strange is all...that's why i said "has the world gone mad?"
    i am delighted to hear an interview anywhere, of course.

when i said that fm104 is evil, what i really meant was that it's ****.

i wish more people would listen to radiohead, and what i consider to be good music in general. how have you reached the conclusion that i'm a musical snob exactly?

how about you frigging read what i say before attacking me in future?...just a thought.
    jesus!

Originally posted by Damon_Kind
    When I'm not on stage, I like to go into the laundrettes, sit on the dryers and sniff the dirty y-fronts.

Micheal this is hardly the time or the place:confused:

Originally posted by johnnynolegs
    Badnit smokes poop so u can just ignore him

Whos badnit ????
    Jesus its a good thing you dont work in I.T.:cool:

Advertisement