Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 nations a suggestion...

Options
  • 23-06-1998 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Why don't you's all chip in (I mean all entrants) and set up a hall with machines somewhere in England? That way you's can all duke it out without the worry of lag, and you get to see them face to face, and you don't have to put up with their accusations :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Yeh, good one. But better still, why don't they come to Ireland?

: Why don't you's all chip in (I mean all entrants) and set up a hall with machines somewhere in England? That way you's can all duke it out without the worry of lag, and you get to see them face to face, and you don't have to put up with their accusations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: : Why don't you's all chip in (I mean all entrants) and set up a hall with machines somewhere in England? That way you's can all duke it out without the worry of lag, and you get to see them face to face, and you don't have to put up with their accusations :)

No seriously... we could play all these matches in one day. Get tinet to put yis up in hostels, flight's only about 40-50 squids, and best of all, I won't have to travel foreign to play :)

dan

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: Yeh, good one. But better still, why don't they come to Ireland?

Well I was thinking England, Scotland and Wales are pretty much already over there. It's relativly cheap to travel to England these days, sure you's could even car pool on the ferry, saving even more money :)

Plus if the English team agreed, then they would have to worry about the logistics :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Helvis

Just another suggestion bout the tourny. Since every1 on both teams seems to be b`itchin bout on thing or another has a home and away leg been considered, and average out frags for and against? Probably has, anyways.
    Helv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

leave the cars
    its 15 quid for a foot passanger to get from dublin to holly head on sealink or whatever =]
    i know i go all the time i used to live in wales =]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: leave the cars
    : its 15 quid for a foot passanger to get from dublin to holly head on sealink or whatever =]
    : i know i go all the time i used to live in wales =]

And then what muppet !!!!

Advertisement