Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online broadband radio listing ?

• 28-05-2003 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend a good online radio listing page ? I have tried a number of pages but they all appear to have a huge percentage of non working or out of date links.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Tripkipke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

You can also try using www.radio-locator.com!

Lets you search for radio stations all over the world. I use it all the time, and I've had absolutely no problems with it so far. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

I listen to Radio@Netscape Plus in work.
    http://radio.netscape.com/radio/radiosell2.html
    It's not a radio station, but a collection of channels playing different genres all day. It's good because it tells you the name of both artist and album for the current track; I've found loads of new music I like listening to the Lounge and Bossa Nova stations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Originally posted by ciano
    You can also try using www.radio-locator.com!

Lets you search for radio stations all over the world. I use it all the time, and I've had absolutely no problems with it so far. :cool:

I've tried all of these locations but unlike before I got on ADSL I can hardly get any of them to work. I have Winamp, RealPlayer, Musicmatch etc. but each time I chose a station either nothing happens or there is no connection.
    I had no problems back on dial up ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Originally posted by Piliger
    I've tried all of these locations but unlike before I got on ADSL I can hardly get any of them to work. I have Winamp, RealPlayer, Musicmatch etc. but each time I chose a station either nothing happens or there is no connection.

Hmmm ... not sure what the problem is there. I usually use Windows Media player for 'on-line radio' (apart from the .rm ones obviously).

Can you even get stations like 2fm to stream out properly?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭qwertyup

Try http://www.Live365.com . It seemed good when I tried it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

Originally posted by parasite
    www.accuradio.com

GREAT reference. Thanks ! Great quality and channels :) especially now that Nesource has got it's act together !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Originally posted by Piliger

Firewall?

Originally posted by fatguy
    Firewall?

I'm using ZoneAlarmPro but it hasn't been interfering with my browsing and stuff. It picked up the DSL network fine too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement