Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would I get a GeForce FX 5900 Ultra

• 28-05-2003 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

as the subject says. Reasonable price? Cheapest I can find so far is 600 euros

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Get somebody with a VAT number to buy it for you off komplett.ie, youll get it for E498.

Chief.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

chief,

nice idea... but won't work:

When you give them a VAT number they charge you the VAT nevertheless. ;)

And this is absolutely correct. You have to charge the VAT even when the customer is a company. When you have a VAT number you can reclaim the VAT back from the revenue commissioners every two months.

But only when you put the graphics card in your assets and in the books.

So: I would say no chance.

jow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

kompletts is 603 with a maybe in stock. Local shop has it for not much more then that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

sorry hobbes,

I would be more than happy to "help" you, but our distributors don't even have it at the moment.

All what we get is a "comming soon" and I wouldn't order it with that promise.....

regards,

jow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Originally posted by Hobbes
    kompletts is 603 with a maybe in stock. Local shop has it for not much more then that

which shop is this and where? im lookin for a 5900 ultra 256mb version....any helps appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Ive been told by a retailer\friend I buy off in the US that they wont be in till 1st July.. this guy usually has stuff in early, so I assumed thats a realistic date. I can get the Radeon 9800 256MB DDR2 version now.

Matt

Advertisement