Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i love college

• 28-05-2003 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

i wish we got no holidays , im goina miss college :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

if you're that keen on college do a research phd. then you don't get any holidays at all ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

god why would you lov college?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Originally posted by OLDYELLAR
    god why would you lov college?

Because it's great craic, always meeting new people ,having a laugh and spending time with lots of friends without having the hassles of working full time.

College is great, why don't you like it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ah i do like college , jus glad the exams are over , but it sure as hell beats work:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MrPinK

definitely better than getting a real job

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

damn my job!! i wanna be in college..... and possibly get paid for doing so..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I love college life to!
    I've just finished 5 years and I'm going back for 2/3 more years in the autumn, with funding this time!
    :D:D:D

My dream is to be an eternal student, seeking out new courses and new knowlege, discovering new books and new information and boldly researching what no one has researched before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I love college so much that I decided to fail my first year in the place so I could stay longer! :rolleyes: Nah I failed because I was crap. But 3 years later I'm passing and I actaully really like college. I've been out on work exp since March and I'm looking forward to getting back in Sept even if it is final year.
    Roll on, working is a pain and I'm more broke with my currnet wage than I ever was in college!

Advertisement