Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone know when phantom will b on the net?

Options
  • 28-05-2003 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

help! need phantom! does any one know when they will be on the net????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Hey Romey,
    It shouldn't be much longer at this stage- we're just working on hooking the station up to the internet, seeing we can't do it via our 91.6 transmissions anymore!

All going well, we'll have The Phantom playing back to back music by tonight and programmes by the weekend - fingers crossed!

-Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 49 romey

yeh! thanks paul!:p :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

they are playing back to back music now but the audio is one sided on my speakers. I am sure all will be fixed by the weekend as our freind Paul says. Remember to e-mail the DJs and let them know where you are listening from. I guess it might get lonely with no fm audience to txt them and request songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Aidan Lynch

Yep - we've tweaked the audio a bit, so it should sound a lot clearer (and balanced!) now. Still aiming to be on live programmes by the weekend, so keep an ear out for it!

-P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Sounding better keep up the good work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Live programming has begun!!! Tune in today!!

Advertisement