Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

final fantasy 10

Options
  • 28-05-2003 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

personally i hate it but my friends is desperate to get cheats on it cos he keeps dieing he says it is impossible but he is actually totally crap at it and spends five hours a day on it you would think he would be good after 2 years of final f but he is totally crap and cause of this he is also crap at all other games even tetris. so he said he would give me a fiver if i could find immortallity cheats and stuff even ask weemcd of how desperate he is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

There's no such thing as an "immortality cheat" in FF. Tell your mate to go to www.gamefaqs.com and read a walkthrough or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

or get an action replay deelio

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

me thinks that , the person who is really **** at the game is you :)

me thinks you dont know how to play ff games :)

any way 10 is not **** if you want a **** ff8 was **** 10 was okay

then again 7 is unbeatable and by far the best ever game made that incorporated a surreal story line

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I though FFX was dreadful. It was utterly, utterly linear and lead you by the hand from the start to the finish with no room for deviation or exploration. The characters were cliched and the story made little impact. It seemed to me that they spent so long on the graphics, that they forget about the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by bail
    personally i hate it but my friends is desperate to get cheats on it cos he keeps dieing he says it is impossible but he is actually totally crap at it and spends five hours a day on it you would think he would be good after 2 years of final f but he is totally crap and cause of this he is also crap at all other games even tetris. so he said he would give me a fiver if i could find immortallity cheats and stuff even ask weemcd of how desperate he is.

this is obviously YOU that is stuck in the game ... and its a terrible coverup...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by sReq | uTeK
    me thinks that , the person who is really **** at the game is you :)

me thinks you dont know how to play ff games :)

any way 10 is not **** if you want a **** ff8 was **** 10 was okay

then again 7 is unbeatable and by far the best ever game made that incorporated a surreal story line

Personally i thought 8 was pretty good, and it was 9 that was the ball licker. All the oh-so-cutesy characters, crappy bad guys (Kuja was camper than dale wintons poodle). Bleh, pile of ****, it was. FFX i did like however. Possibly because of Lulu..*L* And youre right, FF7 IS the greatest game of all time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Personally the best are FF7 and FFX. I've played all the FF games and by far the worse was FF8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

glad I was not the only one that thought it was a terrible cover up , on a side note its impossible to be bad at an ff ga,e so long as you take your time and get to know it ,

x was k the grid thing was annoying the best way to do it was pure and simple materia bring back ff7 :)

ifrit and bahamot greatest summons ever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I think its one of the best games ever, I can't wait to see FF10 II and find out what happens next.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

hes not covering up i can vouch for that, its for a different looser we both know- he loves final fantasy but he cant play it for **** he has to cheat but still says hes class at it. Bail likes fighting and skateboarding games anyway:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement