Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satanic Music

Options
  • 28-05-2003 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering, as ive been called "a satanist" because i listen to Guns N Roses and AC/DC, is there any bands that are, actually satanic?

actually, ive been told that true satanists dont worship satan, so is there any bands that are, lets call them "devil worshippers" and sing about it in their music?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Thats just another one of those stupid stereotypes people hold against rockers/metallers. Take no heed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

www.akercocke.com

They're probably one of the few real 'Satanic' Metal bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

www.akercocke.com

ooooh, scary:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭xen

LOL:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

not very metal, but Marilyn Manson is an ordained Reverend in the Church of Satan ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

The Head of the Church of Satan is on the cover of Slayer's "Diabolus in Musica" isn't he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭mishima

to be honest now, if satan incarnate was to present himself on earth, i dont think it would be to a bunch of spotty 20 year olds playing black metal....
    yeah i nicked it from dani filth... so?!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Well if Mick Jagger is to be believed, Satan is a man of "wealth and taste" so he's hardly going to skulk around wearing black longsleeve t-shirts with pentagrams all over them, is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Right enough its all a bit scary.

Im satan and so is my wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by Robbo
    Well if Mick Jagger is to be believed, Satan is a man of "wealth and taste" so he's hardly going to skulk around wearing black longsleeve t-shirts with pentagrams all over them, is he?

I'd agree there. Personally, I'd say Satan is currently mincing it about with some top European directors, sipping his champagne, while feeling up some Italian beaty Queen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement