Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 messiah mod

Options
  • 28-05-2003 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Where in Ireland can you get the "messiah mod" or any other mod that allows you to play and i stress "DVDR BACKUPS" for the original game that you own of course ? Need backups because my original games are geting scratched from wear and tear...if one game gets broked thats 60 euro down the drain...which could be the same price as a chip :)

anyone know ?

[if moderat0rs are not happy with this just delete it]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 upmanu

Alright m8,
    If you after an installer then check out my site and note the price drop.....
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

hmm me sees the bag of sawg and the mask :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Cheers, youve got mail m8y :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Alright m8,
    cheers

do we have to post it ? what garuntee do we have that you will chip it and post it back ? sorry to be a prick but i need to get one done.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Originally posted by upmanu
    Alright m8,
    cheers

I sent you a mail m8, is there any way i could personally drop it into you and maybe wait there untill its done ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i think i will throw my question in now.

Will the messiah2 work on a v7 ps2 and will it allow the playing of US import dvd9 discs(read Xenosaga)?

Check out my site and follow the link where is says references and you will see that I have good refs........it is another forum but just register and then you can view the refs....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

can chips be taken out and different ones put in?? just cos more advanced ones will be out in future and i might want to upgrade ive got a magic 3 chip

on the newer versions 5/6/7 it should not be a problem as long as the soldering is clean and no damage has been done to any components, i have done a few reinstalls and turned away more....once had a v3 with messiah that wasnt working and when i opened it up i could see why...wire was as thick as a shoe lace......needless to say i gave it back!!

this reply to [-UK-]Wolf
    You may be a moderator but you dont know me so dont imply that I'm a rip off artist and by the way it's swag!!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

You can also check out my site, I only do messiah2 mods, no magic chips or or other cheapo clones, good prices too :) delivery to anywhere in ireland

I do any version 3/4/5/6/7/8 as long as the laser is in good nick in your ps2 there shouldnt be a problem :)

www.ps2chips.tk

:D

refs - http://geocities.yahoo.com/gb/view?member=ps2chipsireland

Advertisement