Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ANY ONE WANT A CIVIC SiR coupe?

Options
  • 28-05-2003 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

its a 1997 d rego, i cant really afford it anymore, as i was travelling alot last yr and going back to study now.

if they are no timewasters out there this is the spec

irish car,1.6 vtec, 130 bhp, 74kmiles, velour interior, spotless, never ever crashed, unused for most of a year, new battery and oxygen sensor and spark plugs, immobiliser and motion sensor alarm,
    electric windows mirrors and sun roof,

thats about it,
    if anyone got about 8 grand to burn i would be interested in selling........

ciao

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Might be interested in the near future, just waiting on a debt to be repaid at which point ill be getting a new car (possibly urs) so ill let u no. On a slightly diff note the bit about never even been crashed , should i take that as a good or bad reflection on your driving as u seem very proud/surprised that you havent crashed. :D Any the signature...... wll that just HAS to go. You everton fans have less to be proud of than us liverpool fans, and that saying somthing. Long live the red half of merseyside and let the scouse revolution be swift and unyielding!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i dont know if i can wait for you to sort out yer financial situation, but if its still there by all means have a look at it and give me yer 8 grand.....!
    i said it was never crashed to reassure people....! its a spanking car, it got classy red honda badges, and a rear led spoiler,

as for the quote, i never said it..........brian labone did..............in 1986...........

man, you aint seen nothing yet............

the school of science are back on top man.

Advertisement