Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom back online tonight

Options
  • 28-05-2003 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

its 11:47 pm local time in Dublin here in the usa its 647pm and I am glad to announce that phantom is blasting out loud and clear on my computer. NO DJ and no Jingles But its great to hear the music.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

any idea when Any DJ's may be on.... i hope X-minus one is on tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Steve Conway

There will be a full schedule of programmes via the web very shortly - before the weekend AFAIK.

And certainly as regards Wednesday nights I'll be back in place from next week with Midnight Blue from 23.00-01.00 and will ensure that X-Minus 1 airs afterwards :)

Reqards
    Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

great, i was listening last night and was very upset to find not only a lack of Steve Conway but also...... no crazy late night si-fi... looking forward to next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

w0000000000000000t!

emm...even though i was listening to Universally Speaking earlier today.....

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Listening to great Phantom music in work.

Looking forward to being back in the studio on Sunday morning. Weekend rates are quite cheap you know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

As of 4pm Friday May 30th Phantom FM has resumed live broadcasting on the internet. Don't forget to e-mail us and say howdy!

Advertisement