Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vice City for PC. Tips...

Options
  • 29-05-2003 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi guys, I'm playing Vice City in my Pc. Great game. Has change my life... is running my sex live with my girl friend :D I can't stop playing...

Any way. I need some tips or feedback.

1. How much money is possible to win?
    2. What's the deal in buying property?
    3. What happen when you have a 6 start in the Wanted. I can only get a 5 stars

Any help welcome...

I'm just after killing Cortez, and getting the Big House.
    Any tips about what is comming?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

At 6 stars the Army comes chasing after you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

if u bought the real vershon then look at the manual it will show some places yopu should buy. Some buildings you aquire others are unlocked after you complete the protection ring missions at the mansion. there is a logo with a house on it outside buyable property. When you buy the pole position club spend $600 on a lap dance then the club will make money for you-wierd i know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Most money you can get is $99,999,999 I think.
    You have to buy certain property to complete the main story of the game. You have to buy all the properties to get 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

1. How much money is possible to win?

The highest amount is $999,999,999. Which i have :D .I did it by doing the vigilante missions....i won't spoil it for you so i'll stop now ;)

2. What's the deal in buying property?

At first, buying property is mainly for a save point, and some with a garage or two. You need to buy all property to get 100%. If you've opened up the second island, but the hyman condo, up north near the stadium. 4/5 BIG garages and a helipad.

3. What happen when you have a 6 start in the Wanted. I can only get a 5 stars

The army crack down on yo' ass! I'm talkin tanks, you'll get blown up if you touch them. G.I. trucks, hummers, lots of fidel castro esque armymen with dangerous M50's (i think, it's been a while). Basically very dangerous. And very hard to stay alive!....

It's actually quite hard to get six stars....there's a challenge for ye!

Advertisement