Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games good for you

Options
  • 29-05-2003 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine sent me this link to an astonishing piece of mainstream media, where they actually say Games can be good for you:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s866904.htm

Of course, they bottle out in the end and quote some other studies where it's been found that playing Solitaire can lead to gamlbing or something.

Personally as I've been playing Freelancer, mostly I have the urge to fly to New Dublin and stock up on some illegal cloned body parts.

As the technology isn't here yet, I suspose I'll just have to ram-raid the Coombe. *sigh*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

This is posted below this about 2 mintues ago ffs can you read omg ffs tee hee hee :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

actually kdjac, in amps defense this is a different article from abc news. The one that Mike L posted is the one from the bbc, and that article has been posted about 3/4 times in the last 2/3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

dance dance revolution helped me lose weight!

adnans

Advertisement