Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software Speakers/Headphones switching app?

• 29-05-2003 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

lo all,

I'm looking for an little windoze app that I can use to switch between my speakers and headphones. My speakers don't have a headphone socket, so I have to plug them out when I want to use my headphones. Does such an app exist?

I've got a Creative Live! card and a set of Harmon Kardon Champagne speakers. If that helps at all.

If there's a hardware switch thing out there, that could be good too.

TIA for any help, links or tips offered :)

Luc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Originally posted by Lucutus
    lo all,

I'm looking for an little windoze app that I can use to switch between my speakers and headphones. My speakers don't have a headphone socket, so I have to plug them out when I want to use my headphones. Does such an app exist?
    Luc

em... it's a physical problem, there's no windows app solution for this!
    there's actually a little "jack" with a double port for headphones and speakers to be plugged in at the same time so if you want to use the headphones all you do is press the power button on your speakers and then use the headphones. that's about the best i can think of. there might be something else out there on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

I have a sb live myself. I find myself plugging my head phones in "back speakers" plug and the speakers in the "front speakers" plug. But I'd never heard the headphone whist using the speakers anyway.

Advertisement