Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreigner's forum !!!

Options
  • 29-05-2003 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

What about it?
    There is growing community of foreigners in this country and they might need good forum to share thier points of view, for instance juzst like myself. So there is my sugestion to make up one.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Like a general 'Living in Ireland' forum? Would you see this as a Community forum or living under Society?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 beny

Originally posted by ecksor
    Like a general 'Living in Ireland' forum? Would you see this as a Community forum or living under Society?

yeah... something like that
    but I wonder if that title is rigt, isn't is a bit misleading? I mean "living in Ireland" doesn't suggest to whom it is directed, I'd propose something more sthraight forward.
    But I need your help despite my English is quite good ;) I'm certain yours is better :D We can make something up thogether!
    I'll do everything for promotion...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Really don't think theres enough people here yet for that board.

Advertisement