Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you've ever hit your head off while headbanging

Options
  • 29-05-2003 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

I hit a monitor (sound, duh..) at a small gig in the voodoo lounge and nearly knocked it off the stage and nearly knocked myself out! wasnt bleeding tho... that always looks cool....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Just other people's heads. Nasty enough sometimes. A friend managed to charge his shoulder straight into my jaw one time. I didn't stop hurting for about a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Vlad Drac

I near put my eye out with a drum stick when messsing with them while listening to music ... got a bit carried away! Temporarily blinded in one eye for a good 5-10 mins ... since then i've calmed down a bit with the air drums ... Hurt my neck very badly at a Nasum gig once ... took about 4 or 5 days after before I could look left and right again when crossing the road! My head banging days have also calmed down a bit as a result!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the floor

i don't have very good balance

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

A headstock of a guitar. My friend done it at the Haunted too. Jensen nearly went crazy saying sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

i was push over and headbutt some woman in the face at ozzfest. Her boyfriend nearly killed me .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by ThenComesDudley
    i was push over and headbutt some woman in the face at ozzfest. Her boyfriend nearly killed me .
    lol.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

lol ye Dudley i remember u telling me about that....

i also nearly broke my nose at killswitch engage, this knob was banging out of time and brought his head back and i hit my face off him. the thing inside your nose that separates the nostrils (septum?) was all soft for the whole night....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

nesthead, tis indeed the septum. and the wee dent below your nose is your filctrum.

i was at Papa Roach (dont really like them as much now, but still a great night), and some guy in front of me was whipping me with his hair, and then after a while he caught me one in the eyebrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

this big biker's crotch:eek:

dont ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Drunk pirate

Head butted some guy. Had my guitar fall on my foot with no shoes on. And my amp fell on my foot too. And fell allot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

went to head bang, threw me head back, *smack* hit some poor young wan in the face, well in the teefh to be exact,...ah the old DA club was the place to beat the crap outta people....
    never head bang behind a tall ****er, too many dents in the head from that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Got carried away once and headbutted a big cement pillar. :p Almost knocked myself out. Had to go take a lie down actually... Had a little pin point cut right where my hair starts on my forehead.

<sigh>... Happy days... happy days... I lay down outside for a while and watched the clouds... looked like all the gaps in them (it was well overcast) were crosses flying by... heh... think I had a concussion... couldn't stop laughing the next day. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

was in bruxelles about 7 months ago or more and me and my friend used to make our own little dancefloor up the top and go nuts cos we were only kinda new to bruxelles and really were feeling the change in music. anyway my michelle was on and we were well tanked and i was all over the shop and fell into a table, headbutted it. it was pretty sore for a while, and all this time later if i push against that spot i still feel a little pain!

Advertisement