Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NOAH on sky

• 29-05-2003 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Nikkan Sports are reporting that japanese pomotion Pro Wrestling NOAh has agreed in principle with sky to broadcast on the sky digital platform. Apparently programming will consist of a 30 minute programme starting in August. No details of channels or times etc.

Apparently NOAH is hoping to build a fanbase here and utilise Doug Williams, who already works for them, over here. Misasawa is the top guy in NOAH.

Also there are strong rumours that New Japan Pro-Wrestling is set to announce a similar deal soon. I heard that they are hoping to expand into Europe and may even run some shows over here, however this is nothing more than a rumour.

This will be great if it happens. I`ll keep you guys up to date if and when I get some more information.

Phelim :D

Advertisement