Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post

Options
  • 29-05-2003 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

OMFIGZ FIRST.

this will be deleted in due course.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

That's cheating!

The forum title look horrendous in my subbed menu by the way. "Policies" and "Issues" would have been quite enough.

Whinge, moan, mutter, whine, complain, etc.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

dunno if I can cope with all my new super-powers ...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Eh? What? Oh? Now? Already!!

Grand, grand...got me bearings now...

err...can we have these two (flora or fora?) in the menu system too....???? Please, pretty please...sugar on top...

(never bloody satisfied.....)

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

Its probabily worth pointing out that the committee have formalised our previous informal relationship with boards.ie . Boards.ie is now the de-facto IrelandOffline forum system (well our boards anyway), we will be putting a obvious link to it on the web-portal.

It still doesn't imply that anything you hear on these boards is a gospel, far from it, but I am now the committee's offical representative on the boards, so feel free to query (abuse) me about any issues regarding IOFFL policy, I am also am a moderator and have the power to lock threads etc, but I feel that Dustaz and Septre will probabily continue to forfill this roll more so than I.

This boards is designed to allow us to get back to serious IOFFL discussion on the way forward, on the work still to be done, without fear of getting side-lined or distracted.

Adam and Muck I am looking to you to move your main posting here as it often seen by many of us, as the most useful when considering IOFFL policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Do i get a sportsmanship prize for posting 5th?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Moriarty
    Do i get a sportsmanship prize for posting 5th?
    You get a free kick in the knackers.

adam /kicks moriarty in the knackers

adam /brings the tone of the forum down with just two posts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by MadsL
    err...can we have these two (flora or fora?) in the menu system too....???? Please, pretty please...sugar on top...

It'll be put into the Menu system when boards does its update-y thang at 3am.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by MadsL

Yeh, that should kick in after the 3am Boards Backup, as will Rays new SUPER POWERS.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Thats a hefty list of boards you mod Dustaz :]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Thanks...
    It'll be put into the Menu system when boards does its update-y thang at 3am.

I love that 3am update-y thang...it tells me to go to bed!:D

• Advertisement

Originally posted by PiE
    Thats a hefty list of boards you mod Dustaz :]

Fixed now so i dont look like Blofeld of Boards ;)

yeh madsl, it causes much constrernation on irc every night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

I still only have one of the forums in the drop down menu, is it bugged or are you trying to tell me something?

Try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5 in Windows).

adam

Originally posted by Sloth
    I still only have one of the forums in the drop down menu, is it bugged or are you trying to tell me something?

Which menu? The Community one or your Subbed menu?

It should appear with a hard refresh in the community menu and just hit Subscribe To This Forum to make it appear in your subbed menu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Yeah it's there now, turns out I forgot to subscribe to it...oops ;)

Advertisement