Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTCW Enemy Territory released

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Dont forget its absolutely free :)
    I also hear that foe those who dont have Return to castle wolfenstein ,its no hassle you dont need it.
    Add this to the great Day of Defeat and Desert Combat mods and you got youreslf some superb online magic for free ,cant be bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

in carlow, we were playin the demo on the lan the last few weeks of college, and it is definitely worth downloading even on 56k, from what i've been playing online the pings not too bad, but again thats the demo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

When i was on 56k i played RTCW all the time with little lag.
    Usual story stick to UK servers and all will be well once you have a good isp of course.
    Its kinda ironic xbox owners are getting and paying for RTCW for their machine about now while PC owners are getting the upgrade Enemy territory for free :D

Advertisement