Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New IrelandOFFline board titles

Options
  • 29-05-2003 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭

I know the front page is being reworked but the titles "IrelandOFFline Market & Policy Issues" and "IrelandOFFLine Consumer & Services Issues" are a little long, if Monty posts, there won't be any space for "What"
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

keep Monty away from those boards :)

the titles kinda need to be like that so people will know what both forums are for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Why dont they drop the "IrelandOFFline" from the "IrelandOFFline Market ....." and the other one, they've already gotten that in their heading (like Feedback/Suggestions being in Admin)

<< Fio >>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I've already suggested that they be renamed "Policies" and "Issues". Descriptives belong in the, uh... description, not in the title.

Someone also suggested in the thread discussing the change that the issues forum be created as a subforum of the existing forum (which would become policy), thereby keeping it in full view.

A side benefit of this is that the IrelandOffline "section" could remain in the Activism section where it belongs.

EDIT: And finally, they're the wrong way around. Policy is far more important than individual issues, that should be forum 60.

Ho hum.

adam /talks to the wall. hello wall

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

To be fair to us DH, we do as we're instructed by the IOFFL and the amorphous membership :)

I think they should take IrelandOffline out of the forum name personally but beyond any changes we have to make for the front page , its their call.

DeV.

Advertisement