Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF 1942 Funny Films??

Options
  • 29-05-2003 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭

Hi I don't play BF but I have heard there are funny films made by people playing where they land planes on planes and do loads of funny stuff by exploiting the game physics a little. Was just wondering if anyone knows where they can be found at all?
    Thanks

Ry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Download stunt video's mate, some of them are amasing, me and some of me LAN mates have made a few (no webspace, so no uploading tho), beating most of the stunts we have downloaded usually (except some which require 20+ people). Quite fun to try to do stunts, if you have a few mates with PCs around, have a go at it, we have managed to launch a jeep 3 squares (on the mini map) with just 6 engineer's, was well funny (3 squares is roughly 150% longer than the market garden bridge). Doing VTOL planes is fun aswell, plant loads of dets below a plane, fire em and then the guy inside flys away, looks really cool. All you need to make a good stunt video is 2-6 engineer's, 1 driver and some imagination.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

have you got any scean shots of that?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Northern Brigade and Battle For Europe have some killer demos/vids/stunts.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Bios

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Bios

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

have loads myself, and you can easily do explosion jumps if you make sure that
    admin.soldierffratio 0
    admin.soldierffratioonsplash 0
    admin.vehicleffratioonsplash 0
    admin.vehicleffratio 0 :D
    its very funny but make sure you dont forget to parachhute back down :D

also some video names are....
    b00nStunts.avi
    NBrigadeOwnedHigh.avi
    NBrigadeTheExplosions.avi
    NBrigadeTheHero.avi
    NBrigadeTheStuntsHigh.avi

all very funny, but you have to be a :ninja: like me on lan to do them ;):p