Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel displayed in Mini Screen??

• 30-05-2003 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to change the default channel displayed in the mini screen ie Its ITN 24hr news atm or am I missing something reeeaaally obvious:D :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,839 ✭✭✭SteM

I don't think there is a way to do this, it's controled by NTL. It used to be E4, now it's the ITN News channel.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

You can't change this , it is controlled by NTL.
    The reason its ITVnews on the miniscreen is because it is the last channel to be added. (or even renamed)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

Ah well. At least they fixed the clock and the widescreen/overscan issue!

I would have thought it should show the channel you were on when you went into the menu.

It might make a bit more sence alright.
    But thats NTL 4 ya:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

A mystery solved! I was wondering myself why, when I hit browse, the channel I was on changed to ITV News....where are these new channels we've been promised? Anyone heard anything?

Mike.

• Advertisement

They're supposed to be coming next week or sumthin', (supposedly).
    Check 1 of the other threads

Advertisement