Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Release dates please! (again) (part 2) (the sequel)

Options
  • 30-05-2003 9:00am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone post todays release dates here again before 3 since I can't get on any games sites from work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

PC

International Superstar Soccer 3
    Next Generation Tennis 2003

Cube

Castleween
    Darkened Skye
    International Superstar Soccer 3
    Outlaw Golf
    Resident Evil 2
    Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
    Shrek Super Party

PS2

Armored Core 3
    Dancing Stage MegaMix
    Music 3000
    Next Generation Tennis 2003
    Raging Blades
    Rygar: The Legendary Adventure

XBox

Kakuto Chojin

GBA

Beach Soccer
    Castleween
    Disney All-Star Sports: Snowboarding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

hmm, Armored Core 3. Maybe they will realise that the dual shock pad came out 5 years ago and use the damn thing.

That said building your own mech and kicking the **** out of others is always good.
    if only i didnt have saturday of and loose the pay :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thank god there isn't anything out that I want. i'm spending too much money and there is only a month to go before I head off to new york. Still have to get skies of arcadia and link to the past (yes, blasphemy, I know especially for a zelda head like me).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

TmB, dunno where your list comes from, but it's not entirely on the money - there's stuff on there like Kakuto Chojin which was actually canned months ago...

Here's the actual release list for this week, based on what retailers have actualy received in stock during the week rather than lying publisher release dates.... There's not a damn thing worth buying except Armoured Core 3 if you're a gear-head and Dancing Stage Megamix if you're the twinkle toes of the living room (and you'll probably own Jap DDR imports anyway if so :) )

* Armored Core 3 (PS2)
    * Dancing Stage Megamix (PS2)
    * Darkened Skye (Cube)
    * Frogger Beyond (PS2, Cube)
    * Mercedes-Benz World Racing (PS2)
    * Next Generation Tennis (PS2, PC)
    * Outlaw Golf (Cube)
    * Patriotic Pinball (PSX)
    * Pro Beach Soccer (GBA)
    * Resident Evil 2 (Cube)
    * Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Cube)

Hi Shinji,

I got the list from http://www.gamefaqs.com, who are usually fairly reliable... (not this week, it seems!) :)

- Dave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Oh, I didn't even know GameFaqs did a release dates section. Won't their release dates be for the USA though, since they're a US site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

ISS3 and some of the others are in stock on www.play.com i use their "in stock" icon as a release date it never lies.

kdjac

Originally posted by Shinji
    Oh, I didn't even know GameFaqs did a release dates section. Won't their release dates be for the USA though, since they're a US site?
    There are 3 different lists for each platform - USA, Japan and Europe.

- Dave.

Advertisement