Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Dutch (Nederlands) to Languages Board

Options
  • 30-05-2003 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Wondering if it's possible to add Dutch as another language to the Languages Board??

Given that we've got Danish, Norwegian and Swedish, I don't think a Dutch option would be too much of a stretch of the imagination.

Also, given the number of multi-lingual Dutch jobs in the papers each day we can't say that there aren't Dutch speakers in the country.

Voor de nederlandstaligen onder ons ... komaan mensen uwe stem moet gehoord worden!!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It'll just end up empty, like the board you mentioned.

I speak Dutch, and I doubt I'd use the board...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sinjoor

How's about simplyfying the request and say just add Dutch to the Scandanavian board??

That way, if it remains empty you won't have lost much time and effort just adding a name to an already existing board????

Die moeilijkheden interessert mij geen kloten mor geeft 't mor ne kans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

Good idea, I like dutch

Advertisement