Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 2 servers???

Options
  • 21-02-1998 10:47pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

By now everyone's played it.
    Lets face it, the game rules the planet, but when are we gonna see as many IRISH Quake 2 servers as there are Quake 1???
    Myself and Trojan play it regularly on some German server and kick ass (even with 400 Pings!!!) so when are we gonna be able to do it on home soil?
    HURRY UP AND GET ONE QUAKE.IE!!!

Now what's the German for "INCOMMING!!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: HURRY UP AND GET ONE QUAKE.IE!!!
    : Now what's the German for "INCOMMING!!!"

errr, they have at least 2 that I know of.

H.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

: : HURRY UP AND GET ONE QUAKE.IE!!!
    : : Now what's the German for "INCOMMING!!!"

: errr, they have at least 2 that I know of.

: H.

At quake.ie we have 2 3.10
    Quake 2 servers:

q2ffa1.quake.ie
    q2ctf1.quake.ie

These will be updated to 3.12
    when the Linux ports are made
    available.

John.
    --

<center>batman2.gif</center>

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: Shut up you little muppet.
    : Quake2 is sh*te and noone plays the f*cking thing coz Quake is better. Moron.

Maybe for low pingers, but it rocks for those of us with a high ping. We finally have a fighting chance.

Ur prolly just upset after u relised all the HPB's you've been wasting all these months are actually better then u. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

: : Shut up you little muppet.
    : : Quake2 is sh*te and noone plays the f*cking thing coz Quake is better. Moron.

: Maybe for low pingers, but it rocks for those of us with a high ping. We finally have a fighting chance.

: Ur prolly just upset after u relised all the HPB's you've been wasting all these months are actually better then u. :P

RIGHT ON MAN!!!
    @B^)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

: : : HURRY UP AND GET ONE QUAKE.IE!!!
    : : : Now what's the German for "INCOMMING!!!"

: : errr, they have at least 2 that I know of.

: : H.

: At quake.ie we have 2 3.10
    : Quake 2 servers:

: q2ffa1.quake.ie
    : q2ctf1.quake.ie

: These will be updated to 3.12
    : when the Linux ports are made
    : available.

: John.
    : --

Cheers man...all I wanted was the IP's...the game's so cool for people w/ sh*tty pings like me!
    C U there!
    @B^)

: : Quake2 is sh*te and noone plays the f*cking thing coz Quake is better. Moron.

: Maybe for low pingers, but it rocks for those of us with a high ping. We finally have a fighting chance.

: Ur prolly just upset after u relised all the HPB's you've been wasting all these months are actually better then u. :P

Sing it brother Hobbes :)

You should check out the following 2 servers:
    craic.iol.ie and quake2.thefree.net

Max

<center>batman2.gif</center>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Hobbes, I think what Brother Reaper meant was
    as plain as the 2 sentences he wrote :- That he doesnt like it because its NOT AS GOOD as Quake, and I'd have to agree. Q2 is a slow boring game. Yawn. I also think gettin his ass kicked by you Hobbes isnt very high on Reapers Worry-List :)

• Advertisement

Listen biatch, Quake 2 is way better than f¥ckin (laugh) quake. So why dont your little ass get updated and start playin the game.

Advertisement