Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAS VEGAS BASEMENT at the SUGAR CLUB

Options
  • 30-05-2003 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Great to hear that LAS VEGAS BASEMENT are returning to the Sugar Club on sunday 22nd June. I was at their last gig there and it rocked!!! Definatly unmissable!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Billynichols

Yeah man I can't wait!! I heard a rumour that their label manager, Mundy, might be doing an accoustic warm up...2 for the price of one if thats true!!! See u there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 terrykillroy

That would be well cool alright!! Mundy sure knows a good thing when he hears it....the Las Vegas Basement LP is really brilliant. Gets better with every listen!!

I just Checked out some shots of their recent shows in New York on their website. Show looks great! Weting the appetite!!
    http://www.lasvegasbasement.com
    Hear of any other good gigs coming up ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ger eaton

Ger here from LAS VEGAS BASEMENT. Great to see there are a few fans out there!! Just letting you all know some good and bad news!!
    Bad News is that unfortunatly Mundy wont be doing a guest slot with us in the Sugar Club. It was true that he was lined up for it...but he's been called away to the States to do some recording and unfortunatly won't be back until the following day!
    But the Good News is that the Special Guest is confirmed as our good friend Graham Hopkins (ex Therapy!). He'll be doing an accoustic set of songs from his brilliant new debut LP, on Warner Music, "Head On". (He is using the name HALITE for this
    solo project!!). You can check out an interview with him and a review of the album in the current Hot Press. It should be a good night!!
    Cheers GER (Las Vegas Basement)

That sounds brilliant!! I've heard the first single of the LP "Underneath The World" , and it's really good! That sounds like a good line up to me......

• Advertisement

I caught Las Vegas Basement last night supporting Relish at the Village. Brilliant gig all round!! Both bands were on top form, but I have to say the Las Vegas boys had the edge in my eyes. Mr. Lane was special!!! If your reading this guys ... Nice one!!!

Yeah "Mr Lane" rocks live!!! And what about the ******* man...far out or what!!!!

:confused:
    That's Bubble's !!!!

:eek:
    Yeah man..the bubble's are far out!!! It's all those little things that make their gigs a real experience.....

:D
    Got the Halite LP today. Really good! Can't wait to hear Graham Hopkins doing the songs accoustically in the Sugar Club on Sunday. Should be really cool !!

• Advertisement

Yeah I've been hearing good things about it. Must check it out!!

What a brilliant gig last night!! As Roe Byrne from (Earthquake Hair and Lir) said to me after the show, we were definatly witnessing something very special indeed..... Well done boys!!!:eek:

Advertisement