Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counting Crows - Killarney

• 31-05-2003 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

Anyone thinking of going?

if you are like, "who the hell are Counting Crows?", then seriously, u need to have a listen to their stuff. They sold out the point in january, played slane last year! Maybe not tack all the way to killarney, but next time they're playing near you , grab a ticket, u wont regret it. They are simply unbelievable as a live band.

Have we got any counting crows fans amoung us?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭s8n

s8n hums perfect blue buildings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I hear Jesse Malin has been added to the bill too..... now he's definitely someone I'd like to see live.

The only thing putting me off is de Cranberries....

- Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

yeah, jesse malin is good, i hear that he's pretty good live too. His latest album is excellent.

Personaly, if cranberries were the last set on, i'd head off to beat the Q's...

I have heard that all bands will play a full set. Nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not a bad idea, Duritz...

Does anyone know if de cranberries are last on the bill ??

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I would like to go, what are the dates?
    Counting Crows newsletter hasent said anything about it and ive been keeping a look out on it for another Irish date. Are they confirmed loike?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Duritz

http://www.killarneysummerfest.com -- Check there for more info.

Its friday, 27th june (day after i goto the eminem concert :)), i have seen them earlier this year in the point (sell-out), they were amazing. The really got slane going last year too. Would recommend them to anyone! It says "Counting crows with special guests The Cranberries", so my guess is the crows will be on last.

Advertisement