Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NEW CAFE

• 26-06-2000 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

one opened down in temple bar they charge 2-3 pounds an hour and the comps are ****in amazin
    they got a 256k connection and ave gforce cards on all comps they also support roger wilco or other talk progs

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Nethouse has a new shop open on Lord Edward Street (up near Christchurch) aswell.

Ask a member of staff for news on the computer specs and connection speed. wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Whats it called Telgere ?

It's about a society in freefall....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Does Not Compute?

and yes it is exceedingly l33t (air conditioned and all), theres a nice bakery next door too smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Zeon

Ya, Does Not Compute is really good ya.
    There's usually Quake 3 sessions on there, on Friday nights at 8.

Wanna fight, fight me. ZEON, Quake 3...

Looks like I'm following Telgere smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Might take a wander and check it out myself...

...tonight, 7pm?

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭[BSE]Telgere

me and kharn be down there from 6
    come all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Carnage

do they do a deal for friday night games like nethouse does? IE, 10 pound for the night etc?

then that'd make the place worth the extra walk.... mmmm geforcy goodness smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭[BSE]Telgere

yea thats it
    i was talkin to the guy who ones it and he was on for all night lock ins as hes a gamer himself
    ill be down there later today bout 6 ish mes thinks if any1 wants a thrashin

i wonder whatever happened to corporate loyalty??? tee hee hee.

• Advertisement

But, the real question is, were there many good pubs around it, and were there many good females in the many good pubs? smile.gif and is there a dun laoghrie (sp?) nethouse that gets frequented by gamers atall? not that i'm going to dun laoghrie (sp?) just that i had this vivid dream the other night (i think it was a dream, i was so real, that i could have sworn it was reality. god it was real) where i visited the dun laoghrie (sp?) nethouse???? and there were lots of pc's there, and they were all fast and it was good. i'm raving aren't i?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

/me sees abit of compitition in the area.

John

These things must be checked out Jes!

Tis a very nice spot. PCs were good and the female employees top notch wink.gif

That said. I'll stick to Nethouse - it's closer to get to and I wouldn't want Neil and Shane to get lonely!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

female employees
    ?

Hello girls! smile.gif

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Highnoon

Can someone tell me which is the best cafe to go to, times , events etc.
    I'd like to give TFC a go and I don't think my pc will ever be up to the task.

dyin ain't much of a livin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Yeah I was in DNC and the systems are very good. The only difference between their systems and the ones in our place in town are their GeForce cards v our TNT2's.

The real advantage that nethouse has over DNC is that our systems are all tweaked to get the most outa them. When I played Q3 there I was only getting around 75-90 fps fluctuating. On our systems in Rathmines you can get a solid 100fps on the same detail and texture level. And these machines are P3
    450's.

This isnt meant to be an advertisment but I think ppl should know whats what.
    Go wherever you think is the best value for money.

N

Advertisement