Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iss 3

Options
  • 31-05-2003 10:03am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok ive played Pro evo soccer 2 to death on my brothers PS2.
    Quite simply the greatest footie game on ANY format !
    I see ISS 3 is out for the PC,has anyone played it?
    I have ISS2 for xbox ,tis ok i suppose but nothing compared to PES 2.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭public_enemy

i was thinking of buying it for gamecube, but the one of my friends brought over winning eleven six - final evolution with a freeloader, and its quite clearly the best football game ever, even with all that japanese text, so i'm gonna import that instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

Winning Eleven Six is the EXACT same as Pro Evo 2.

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/front/articles/0327winningsixvg.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

em no its not...
    its a completely different game..

if you were refering to this line
    Winning Eleven Six is Konami?s North American counterpart to its European success, Pro Evolution Soccer 2.
    this doesnt mean its the same game at all....re-read it :rolleyes:
    ive played them both and they are v.different, winning 11 is much beter imo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What makes it much better?
    Having read that article there is no difference what-so-ever between the two games.
    Is the game play that different?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

To set this straight.

Winning Eleven 6 is Pro Evo 2 developed by KCET
    ISS2 and ISS3 are published by Konami but developed by KTYO.

Both are completely different games in terms of gameplay and licenses are the same in both. Get Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution if you can. It's better than Pro Evo 2 and WE6.

• Advertisement

Tusky your wrong... :rolleyes:

Winning Eleven Six is the EXACT same game as Pro Evo 2. Winning Eleven Six is the EXACT SAME as Pro Evo 2. Winning Eleven Six is the Exact same as Pro Evo 2. have you got that yet? Winning Eleven Six is the EXACT same as Pro Evo 2.

Winning Eleven Six Final Evolution is a revamped version of Pro 2/WE6. Apparently its a better version all round...but i couldnt find any decent links on the net to proove this. If anyone does, please paste it here.

Anyway, PES3 is coming out this Christmas...gonna beat all those games hands down so you might just wait for that instead.

Also what i have gathered is the Japanese version of pro 2/We6 has top japanese teams in it. The American version doesnt have Man Utd or top british teams in it and the European version...well has all the top european teams in it.

:missread:

He said WE6FE is a revamped version of Pro Evo 2 u muppet, which is true. And yes it is way better than WE6 and Pro Evo 2. We've customised it to include different teams,adboards, chants, pitches and real replica jerseys. Look at the pic for proof or go to www.evo-web.co.uk for info.

Soton_tn.jpg
    ManCity_tn.jpg

Tusky your such a lieing peace of scum.
    ive played them both and they are v.different, winning 11 is much beter imo

You dont have a clue what your talking about half the time either!

You just made up a quote too, you said i said:
    "you said WE is exactly the same as PES 2 , WE is a revamped version of PES 2 ! "

But i didnt you stupid goon.

I said:
    Winning Eleven Six Final Evolution is a revamped version of Pro 2/WE6.

Get your facts right man...your a lost soul

• Advertisement

im a lieing peice of scum ? im a lost soul ?

i apologise i misread one thing you said - theres no need for the above, from now on i wont be replying to anything from yourself 50cent - i think its for the best :rolleyes:

but i am still right - they are not exactly the smae game, if they were then WE6 FE wouldn t be rated as best console footie game now would it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Jeez! im sorry i started this thread now,i cannot stand when folk resort to pathetic name calling.
    I mean is it really neccessary?
    Please give it a rest.

Tusky your a lieing peace of scum cos you said you played it and you clearly havent.

Secondly, Pro evolution soccer 2 is the exact same game as WINNING ELEVEN 6. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

NOW there is WINNING ELEVEN 6 Final Evolution which is a revamped/improoved/better game than WE6(WHICH IS THE SAME AS PRO 2).

Note the difference for ****s sake.

So all in all, your completely wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Back on topic ffs , have anyone played ISS3 PC yet?

carb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

i have iss3 but not installed it yet
    i've heard PES or whatever is the best football game, whats the best on the pc?

i'll let you know what iss3 is like when i get time to play it

Just installed ISS3 and it's better than FIFA. Only problem is you'll need a good joypad to play it to it's max. The key layout is ok and easy enough to get to grips with.

I did not know there was a Winning 11 6 - i thought winning 11 6 final evolution was the only one, thats why there was confusion, when you were leaving out the ( FE - for final evolution ) you were talking about the first game, i just thought you being lazy in leaving them out etc .... thats why i didnt have a clue what you were talking about....

and yes i have pld it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

50cent, you can be such an ass...

The last ISS I played was 64 but I really liked it.

Tusky you shoudlnt have assume and instead just read what i said then there wouldnt have been so much confusion.

ISS64 was really bad. Fifa 96 for the sega was better than that. It was good in the sense it had nice graphics for the time but otherwise it wasnt gr8. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks Goo...:rolleyes: *Im so offended now*

ISS3 on the pc u can play online.

• Advertisement

oh... someone just insulted iss64...
    you sir, are worse than hitler

Winning Eleven 7 - first shots

ah ok then, ISS64 was a breakthrough IN GRAPHICS for a football game.

and BTW thanks a million for that link it basically tells all those people who dont have a ****EN RATS ASS about the relationship between Pro 2 and Winning eleven 6. Excellent work! :cool:

iss64 wasn't really a breakthrough in graphics, but it the gameplay was superb, and iss98 seemingly perfected the football game, there were soooo many moves to learn and the multi-player mode left fifa dead and buried

ehhhhhhh i dunno...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

could anyone tell if the new ISS on the gamecube is good...?
    :)

ps2 review of iss3

the above review is somewhat unforgiving, and i doubt it'll be much better on gamecube, apart from the obvious speed and visual improvements.

then again, thats only one review, so i'm gonna wait until ngc and pc gamer come out this month before i import we6fe.

Ok why bother importing WE6FE when one...WE7 is out and two, Pro 3 is coming out in October(better than all previous incarnations of the game) including WE6 and WE6FE and even WE7...

well, its doubtful that we7 will get a gamecube release at the moment, and i would never stoop to buying a ps2. also, for all we know konami might seriously mess up we7\pes3, its not likely, but it might happen... you just never know...

Well i can guarantee that PES 3 will be the best football game the world has seen. Thats guaranteed. WE7 already whips all games once again...download those movies and look at the play for urself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

why don't they release that damn game on the pc
    i've heard so many good things about it, but i will also never stoop to buying a ps2

Advertisement