Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iss 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Just to shut everybody up about this: go to www.evo-web.co.uk and in the forums they have everything about WE6, WE6FE, WE7 ISS2 ,ISS3 and Prov Evo 3. Which WE7 will be the very same as Pro Evo 3. Just to make a point to 50Cent. If you played WE6 - same as Pro Evo 2 apart from Adidas and Umbro sponsoring different versions. We6Fe was an updated version released to the Jap market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

I know that WE6FE is an updated release to Pro 2.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I picked this up today and what a load of tripe.
    Gfx are stuck at some crazy lowly resolution looked like 512x340 or so.
    Framerate is unbelieveably slow.
    Quite possibly the worst game ive played in a loooong time.
    PES2 and indeed any footie game on any system is way better.
    Avoid like the plague.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I have it on Cube and its very good ,it seems ISS2 was a rush job and this has all the moves and passes from previous versions.
    Lots of options if your that way inclined but the actual play and ball control are very good bout time there was a decent ISS for Nintendo.

kdjac

Advertisement