Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offaly Broadband

Options
  • 31-05-2003 4:03pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the current state of broadband in offaly. As far as i know you cant get netsource unless eircom is available and according to their site there is no service available. What alternatives do we have?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

am talking to some of the ppl from ireland offline to find out if they know anything basicly ive sent e-mails off to eircom complaining about this i had been told by eircom that the tullamore exchange would be updated in the first week of june but when i rang last week i was told september at the eairleist(sp*) after that i tried to kill af few eircom employees . ive talked to esat/bt they were honest and basicly said x-mass time earliest .

im thinking of getting a liesed line if i can get one for under 200 pm at a decient speed

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

200 a month or anywhere near that is way to much

Advertisement