Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guys 'n' Gals :)

Options
  • 31-05-2003 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

Hi all, :)
    I am right now, trying to find somone who has an old aquarium lying around. Somthing about 2-3 foot long would be fine, if u have old bits an peices lying around thats great if not, still great. :)

The reason Iv not posted this in the wanted section of the classifieds is I am looking for it ultra-cheap or free from somone who just has one lying about gathering dust, or maybe knows somone who does,.....

Even if it was a bit leaky I could prolly fix it with silicone, long as theres no cracks, right now, theres no way I could get the money together, an I find fish calming and relaxing while lying in bed.(I used to keep tropical fish).

I could maybe afford €20-25 but that would be my max stretch.
    I could also swap for a toasted sandwich maker a 2-storey hamster /gerbil cage and an internal 33.6 PC modem :)

B

Comments

Advertisement