Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When its time to party we will party hard!

Options
  • 31-05-2003 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah........

So whats everyone doing when the LC is just finished?
    You going out? Where you going etc? When you finished?

Im finished on the 20th, probably drink in someones house for a while, then go into town to par-teeeaaaaa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Finishing 18th at 12:00 - going to the pub-going home for a shower and going back out to get spannered :)

Most likely going out friday(20th) also

As to where, havent a clue yet, too soon to tell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Is there any point to this, I think it's safe to say that EVERY Leaving Cert is gonna be langered!

Anyone starting work the day they finish? I know a girl who starts in a Supermacs! She's gonna show up pissed though!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by Shane
    Is there any point to this, I think it's safe to say that EVERY Leaving Cert is gonna be langered!

Anyone starting work the day they finish? I know a girl who starts in a Supermacs! She's gonna show up pissed though!

There is more then one Leaving Cert now??
    ....anyway,
    Just seeing where ppl are going.
    I'll probably end up just going to Fireworks in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

well yiz r more than welcome to come to galway...i hear, jayz, we'll be havin an auld hooley at the crossroads and sure the poteen'll b flyin now, jayz.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Good luck, fireworks and every other place is going to be incredibly packed :/

Hence why im throwing a party :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Already been invited to a party... and to go out an get wasted with some friends... and another party... and... oh god. So I've gotta figure out who to say eff off to. :D life's so hard.

Originally posted by PHB
    Good luck, fireworks and every other place is going to be incredibly packed :/

Hence why im throwing a party :)

See you there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

I dont know what I'll be doing on the 20th of June and I dont care. Why? well I figure that sums up my entire attitude, cos I'll be FREE. (although I'll probably find myself at PHB's if he is indeed throwing a party).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I start and the 4th and finish on the 11th!

muahahaha I don't know where I'm going yet tbh. I don't want it to end up as the usual goin to some crap club in town, getting wasted and bumming a taxi, but then again there aint much else to do

I reckon I'll just start up with a wad of cash and see where it goes from there :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Amsterdam for a week, straight after the lc. excellent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i'm finished on the 13th - nice:cool:

we are just going to have a solid week of partying in gafs, clubs, fields, beaches, etc.

then we go down to my mates holiday home...thats where the real party starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭selling_irish

SH!T I aint even been thinkin about all this yet!

Now yous are all freakin me out coz I'm only 16 and I will still be 16 wen my leavin is over and therz no f*cking way i'm gonna get in anywhere! Or am I just being naive?

I aint got no fake passport (although does anyone??) and no guard i.d. either, so I'm pretty screwed.

Only one of my friends is 18 - the rest are all 17.

HELP!!

:ninja:

Fecking hell 16 doing the leaving. Thats gotta hurt, i dont think i coulda survived this year without alcohol to relieve the stress

Dunno what your gonna do boi maybe a party in a friends house

Failing that your fairly screwed

Sry

Well Ill be still 17 when this is finished, but I wont have any problems. Thank god I did 4th year though or Id be 16 aswell.

Just get a brother's/friend's/cousin's i.d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

well i am finished on the 18th and am going to audioslave!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Friday 13th. All my exams run consecutively which is a real bitch.

I think i'll be opening the russian vodka my brother brought back, then go on a pub crawl which will hopefully end up in fierwerx to kill the night off. Then the majority of my friends wrap up on the 17th or 18th so i'll probably be forced to go out with them.

Then its off to find some summer work, if the jobs arent already taken by the damn 5th years and the collegians

hey selling_irish, find some good honest supplier of illegal goods. Take said illegal goods. Wander north city dublin looking for somewhere to conk out.

It's a plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I'm only 17 too... bummer tbh :(

}:>

On a complete sidenote... the title of this thread makes me shudder... Images of Andrew WK jumping up and down waving his leaving results around yelling about partying hard. hehe... actually I guess it's kinda funny if you add a schoolgirl uniform to the equation. And give him plaits...

God I should be studying...

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I PRESUME I will be in PHBs (nowhere else skanger-free to go really ;) ).

Heh, study?, now? are you mad my dear boy? I wont even be looking at a book on Tuesday, worst thing to do is stress yourself out trying to learn off the course until late at night. Your brain will be completely f00ked the next day, it'll be too tired. Mental tiredness, the number 2 reason why LC students dont do well.

(the number 1 being complete lack of bothering to do the course).

• Advertisement

Was that your excuse for going to the boards beer?

Trust me mom...I'll get better results if I go out with my interweb friends...

Hopefully I won get home until later then 6.30 am like my graduation.

Originally posted by lordsippa
    hey selling_irish, find some good honest supplier of illegal goods. Take said illegal goods. Wander north city dublin looking for somewhere to conk out.

It's a plan.

yeah...a plan if you're main objective for the night is to DIE.

but since your friends are all 17 aswell then all you have to do i get some beer, or drugs, or go to the cinema if thats your thing

Was just on the phone to the lads, we're now going on a mini pub crawl straight from the exam hall. Then after a few hours of that we shall proceed on to a strip club then due to the horniness we'll be in its off to fierwerx to try score with the drunken ladies.

Silly boy Ross, you get everything refreshed in your mind the night before :)

Back on topic, does nobody think that 60000 [guess] leaving cert students are going to be in town that night :)

Yeah, but the more people in dublin that night, probability tells me i have more chance of scoring with a drunken girl who just finished her lc

How easy is it to get into fireworks on a normal night?[i've never got refused but eveyrone else I know had :)]

Imagine the leaving cert night :)

Strip club however is an excellent idea, i should have thought of that :/

Well, if we do a bit of calculation

- 2000/3000 to house partys

- underagers 1000/2000

- Ppl who are going abroad/dont go out for some reason 500/1000

thats leaves

divided by say 1/8 the landmass of ireland(want the cities only)

thats 54,000/8785

= 6.1468412066021627774615822424587 leaving cert students per sq/km of Irish cities

(feck it im screwed in maths) :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by Squall
    Well, if we do a bit of calculation

- 2000/3000 to house partys

- underagers 1000/2000

- Ppl who are going abroad/dont go out for some reason 500/1000

thats leaves

divided by say 1/8 the landmass of ireland(want the cities only)

thats 54,000/8785

= 6.1468412066021627774615822424587 leaving cert students per sq/km of Irish cities

(feck it im screwed in maths) :(

God you don't do grinds in maths do ye?

I'm goin to SPirit on the 20th but i'll be hittin the pub at 5.01 on Tuesdat the 17th after Chemistry!!!

Anyone elso goin to Spirit?

Originally posted by VinnyL
    God you don't do grinds in maths do ye?

I'm goin to SPirit on the 20th but i'll be hittin the pub at 5.01 on Tuesdat the 17th after Chemistry!!!

Anyone elso goin to Spirit?

ewwwwwwwwww no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

and why not? gonna be rapid!!

Advertisement