Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you buy your food and why?

• 01-06-2003 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

I don't do the whole "go to Tesco's and get everything there" job because I like to save money for "other things" :D

I get my meat in SuperQuin's. They have really good quiality meat there.

I tend to go to Island to get any frozed stuff I need. Note they have baggs of frozen chicken (bits and breast's) for next to nothing.

I get my veg in a local veg place it I have one near (tends to be cheaper and not only will they help you out if you need something not there but your helping local ppl) but only if they are good.

I tend to get the rest in Tescos but thats because i am lazy ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Blanch shopping centre because i live beside it...

On a night out I'd prefer S'macs. Sometimes people object (I can never understand why) in which case eddies will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

I like eddies, their grub is good for a fast food joint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Dunnes Stores. Very cheap.

Used to use Superquinn till I moved, but then had to use Tesco's cos it was closer (Baggot Str.) but tried Dunnes and am saving at least 100 quid a month on food because of it.

Can't been the Dunnes value! Meat especially, but I bet they'll be a scandal about that before long, there must be something funny going on for it to be that cheap.

Can anyone say 'Soylent Green'?

Advertisement