Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Music -vs- Interesting Times

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Soul Music, not contender for winner and closely run against interesting times, winning only just by the death of Rat's nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

bah, interesting times is sooo much better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Interesting Times is better by far. There is really no comparison between them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Rincewind has a special place in my heart, as does Cohen. Interesting times made me laugh so much I nearly suffocated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Originally posted by Sarky
    Rincewind has a special place in my heart, as does Cohen. Interesting times made me laugh so much I nearly suffocated.

oh my god how could anything compare to interesting times
    in my opinion is it THE best book terry prachet has ever written
    and as sparky said rincewind and cohen are two of the best charachters on the disc.

I have never laughed so much in my life i started to read it in the local library and was asked to leave :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Sparky? Who's Sparky?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Originally posted by Sarky
    Sparky? Who's Sparky?:)

hmmm a good point possibly sparky is my imaginary friend
    or perhaps i spellk everythink withk a "k"

Advertisement