Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No HTML source when viewing sourse... how???

Options
  • 01-06-2003 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

OK Guys,

Am I missing somthig very obviuos here or what?

Im not very offay with JSP - but still everything I do know, is not helping me get my head around this....

http://www.flytowork.ie

on the home page - the one that loads when you visit this url... view the sourse of this page - either the whole frame or the page itself....

I can't see whats goin on - can anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

It's there, just scroll down the page.

Don't have any <html><head></head><body> tags :rolleyes:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is a trick I've used before (shhh dont tell anyone!)

Put this at the start of your code in a comment.

Source Protected By CodeSafe V1.2
    www.codesafe.com

and then about 6 pages of blank lines :)

It fools the stupid, the smart can code themselves and dont need to steal mine :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** i feel so stoopid again.... alittle bit more time spent researching instead of looking for an instant reason......

Thanks guys - wont ask stoopid questions again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Originally posted by DeVore

It fools the stupid, the smart can code themselves and dont need to steal mine :)

DeV.

code can, believe it or not, also exist to help educate! not everyone will rip your code straight off.
    your argument is too often used by the insecure-those afraid that others will make better use of their idea... let's call this "evolution",shall we? (Tongue firmly in cheek)
    how did you learn to code?(an honestly curious and open Q to all-satisfy my curiosity) straight from books? or looking at the source of well-coded sites?

Advertisement