Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hibs Irish Secret Weapon...or something

Options
  • 29-06-1998 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Just after talking to DC-Razza, or ex. DC Razza and I found out a secret
    about Mr. Brit himself...

Nightwing has a weakness, call him NightFLAPS and he goes mental. Try it sometime
    in the middle of a match - get the whole team to bind it and away you go !!!

Outa pure gossip interest, DC are wrecked, according to a certain source (who could that be ?)
    they don't turn up for training and don't have group-hugs no more. Ah well...

Helg
    helg@quake.ie
    wwwboard@quake.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Nightwing has a weakness, call him NightFLAPS and he goes mental. Try it sometime
    : in the middle of a match - get the whole team to bind it and away you go !!!

Helg, I think that's really sick, y'know that! :( I mean, really, is it that important to win that you'd want the players to resort to infantile name-calling to throw the opposition off their game? Are people really out there searching for the most effective taunts so they can win by ruining the other person's enjoyment of the game? I mean, really, what about being honourable? What about being DIGNIFIED ffs?!

Thinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Carnate

ERR Thinker or not as the case my be..
    at least Helg.. my bro btw..
    does his homework!! and gets these little gems of info..

try it sometime u never know u may LEARN summit!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i agree
    thinker shut it m8, ur too nice and anti imoralism n stuff
    hehe
    nice tip Helg
    gman
    SeP

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: Helg, I think that's really sick, y'know that! :( I mean, really, is it that important to win that you'd want the players to resort to infantile name-calling to throw the opposition off their game? Are people really out there searching for the most effective taunts so they can win by ruining the other person's enjoyment of the game? I mean, really, what about being honourable? What about being DIGNIFIED ffs?!

While I wouldn't of voiced it in such a way, I'm with thinker on this one.

All you are doing is giving the Irish team a bad name. Hell they are accusing you's of cheating when you win, imagine what they would be saying if you were to purposely piiss them off

: While I wouldn't of voiced it in such a way, I'm with thinker on this one.

: All you are doing is giving the Irish team a bad name. Hell they are accusing you's of cheating when you win, imagine what they would be saying if you were to purposely piiss them off

Werid! for some reason the last part got chopped offf?!

Was....

Might as well nuke the opposing team off, you'd proberly get the same response.

What you want is the nme team to know they were beaten fair and square by a superior well trained team. Not cheap underhanded tricks. Also they should enjoy being beaten, not come away feeling the Irish team are load of waankers.

Hobbes.

• Advertisement

WTF U DOING UP
    at 7 30 ????
    eh?

: WTF U DOING UP
    : at 7 30 ????
    : eh?

None of ur business :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol thats a good 1:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I wonder if we just binding the following would we get a response :)

NightFlaps, LoveJoy, Spazza, TimberLips, CenoSh1te, JockEeem, AeroSchmuck!

And yes, I know its childish, but Reaper Made ME!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

: : While I wouldn't of voiced it in such a way, I'm with thinker on this one.

: : All you are doing is giving the Irish team a bad name. Hell they are accusing you's of cheating when you win, imagine what they would be saying if you were to purposely piiss them off

: Werid! for some reason the last part got chopped offf?!

: Was....

: Might as well nuke the opposing team off, you'd proberly get the same response.

: What you want is the nme team to know they were beaten fair and square by a superior well trained team. Not cheap underhanded tricks. Also they should enjoy being beaten, not come away feeling the Irish team are load of waankers.

: Hobbes.

I have to disagree with u there hobbes as the english are bad loser's no matter what the game is.So seeing as the English quake player's tend to uphold this policy,use whatever tatic's u hib's want on them.There going to cry about it anyway.

Venom

• Advertisement

: ERR Thinker or not as the case my be..
    : at least Helg.. my bro btw..
    : does his homework!! and gets these little gems of info..

: try it sometime u never know u may LEARN summit!!

Thanks, but I know how to do research, I just choose not to go looking for info on how to insult people. :)

Advertisement