Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might be toooo personally, but..

Options
  • 01-06-2003 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

allowing people to put more info into their profile.

Just a suggestion.

Could make boards more interesting :ninja:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Sinjoor

Originally posted by STaN
    allowing people to put more info into their profile.

Just a suggestion.

Could make boards more interesting :ninja:

Enjoy the POWER and BEAUTY of your youth! Oh never mind! You will never understand the power and beauty of your youth until they have faded. But trust me, in 20 years you will look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you cannot grasp now, how much possibility lay before you and how FABULOUS you really looked. YOU ARE NOT AS FAT AS YOU IMAGINE!

Been a while since I heard those lines!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Originally posted by yellum
    example

mmmm... your piccie n im sure there are a few more fields www.face-pic.com kinda thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Is it just me or is boards turning into a dating channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Originally posted by Thorbar
    Is it just me or is boards turning into a dating channel?

haha, well just pics then, i duno

just wanted to get feedback seen as we all have profiles neway heh

• Advertisement

Ah right. Yeah thats not a bad idea. Maybe have extra profile information in a users profile if they have bought the supporters pack.

A photo in everyones profile is a good idea though.

As for the dating channel Thorbar, any community where single people meet becomes in a way a dating channel whether intentional or not.

Thats the essence of community and in fact gives boards.ie even bigger weight as a community because of this.

Boards would in fact be ideally suited to introduce a kind of dating/personals section because users are aleady rated or respected by the large community already.

A big part of online dating sites is gaining trust. People would be community verified already and so would be more trusted than normal users on other dating sites.

Thats my personal opinion anyway.

Damien.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

...and we all know what a big post count equals...

A guy who can barely string a sentence together on the date and would rather talk to you via boards.ie in a cybercafe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Preeeeecisely.

Oh and a big wang.

Advertisement