Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehouse Gig!!!!!!!

• 01-06-2003 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

This is regards to the lifehouse concert on in The Village in September. I am wondering is this gig sold out or what?

I Cant bye them off ticketmaster.ie and i think it makes reference to it being sold out. Thats strange considering that they are such a small band and its on in September FFS!!!

If anyone knows anything, like where to get ticket please tell me!!!

Cause otherwise i'll have to go out and murder people with tickets.:ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Unknown

Lifehouse were supposed to play in the Ambassador last April, but postponed the gig until September because of the war on Iraq (that really doesn't seem nessessary now).

However MCD has turned the Ambassador into a fully-seated home of a new Irish play called "Dance of Desire", which is due to run in the Ambassador until the end of September.
    So the gig had to be moved to the Village.
    Enough tickets from the original Ambassador venue were sold to fill the Village so, yeah - theres no more tickets left.

In the hope of getting a ticket, try going to Sound Cellar or Road Records in town, they sell tickets unaffiliated with Ticketmaster and sometimes they have tickets available. In this case, its probably unlikely, but best of luck anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ballsack! i didn't hear a thing about this

damn, i would have loved to see lifehouse er.. live
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 polemical

Lifehouse rock!

Advertisement