Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Our New Look

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Swap the sides of the ads and links i rekon.
    Also a diff color scheme for the news part.
    The color scheme on the tfc sitre is class i rekon http://www.playerofgames.com/fortress/news.asp
    neway. It looks nice enuff without my help smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Is it only the entry page yer changing??

John

I dont like the way everything is in blocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

as john said, its too blocky, if you round the corners i think that it would look better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Please feedback and comment on what you would like to see (or not see) in the final version here: http://www.boards.ie/bulletin/Forum17/HTML/000035.html
    Can't you people read?

Yea, i still dont see your point??

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

It makes both the games and after hours boards look like topics rather than boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

well, i like it, i think it looks really kewl, fair play lads, yis have outdone yourselves.....

colour inho looks very well and from the pinot of view say, of some1 visiting the site for the first time it is quite impressive, but for those who are used to the old way it might not look the best, but well done all the same smile.gif

woooohoooooooooooo

over and out

Would you ever send me that stuff please...

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Yeah the colours are ok..

I think Montique is rite about the
    Afterhours and Games boards tho.

Post of the month is a good idea.
    tbh tho, I'd be kind of the mindset that would say why fix sumthin that aint broken..

neway tis just an opinion.

N

Advertisement