Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wind waker help (spoiler)

Options
  • 02-06-2003 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for the 1/2 magic. I've checked gamefaqs.com and everything says i should defeat a squid at 2-eye reef (bottom middle square of map, i think. don't have it at hand...) to get it. I've sailed round this square for a total of about 2 hours, day and night, rain and shine, and no squid. Am i doing something wrong? I'm at the point in the game where i've finished the earth temple and i'm about to start the wind temple.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Just go down to the reef and sail around (it's actually a bit away from the reef, south wards). You're looking for a number of sea gulls flying over a certain area. Go to that area and you should find it. I got it at night but i don't know if it matters. This applies to a couple other areas on the world map. anywhere you see a group of sea gulls there's a squiddy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

put on some fricken spoilers......
    i got mine after i defeated both wind and earth temples, so try wait till then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Mind if I ask another question? Great.
    After you've finished the game, is there anything extra to do in the "new" adventure that opens up? Other than ponce around in blue instead of green, I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

have u found the charcter gallery yet?? u need the colour pitobox to become a member, which u get in the new adventure from the start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

thanks q_ball. seagulls helped :)

Advertisement