Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

polar ... the village weds june 25th

• 02-06-2003 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

polar are playing wexford st's newest venue, the village, on wednesday june the 25th

more details to follow

www.polarofficial.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 polemical

What's that venue like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i havent played it before so i dont know from a bands perspective but if its good enough for mogwai its good enough for me:D :D

i thought the mogwai gig was excellent, soundwise etc... and i like the lay out of the place except for where the toilets are. the bar is down the back away from the stage so if people wanna talk instead of listen they can head back that way and not ruin other folks night, in that respect its excellent.
    i really like the bar downstairs too, late bar 7 nights a week which is cool, and the bouncers and all are fairly cool, no hassle over dress code or anything... me and a few friends went from college to an early gig and then there and we were all looking fairly shabby must be said but there was no hassle and then when we were in there was a lot of suit type folk and well dressed peeps too, so its a nice mix methinks, trendy meets indie or sumfin, they have good dj's on regularly too david kitt, leagues etc

details on the weds 25th are as follows:

polar

play the village of wexford st
    on wednesday the 25th of june
    with special guests:
    cabrini green
    &
    tadhg cooke
    doors:8pm
    price: €9 or €7 with a flyer which you can download below