Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh dear god! Is *NOTHING* sacred!?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

GAH ! I knew it, "Ring" started it all ! every classic horror is gonna be remade by stoopid hollywood :( next will be evel dead staring tom jones or somthing rediculous...

even though i havnt seen suspiria, i really should buy it

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Well it cant be any worse than the original(dont shoot me)and that was a bag o shi*e.

The only Argento film I really liked was Opera.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭patch

Originally posted by Tusky
    GAH ! I knew it, "Ring" started it all ! every classic horror is gonna be remade by stoopid hollywood :( next will be evel dead staring tom jones or somthing rediculous...

even though i havnt seen suspiria, i really should buy it

You reckon?? Do a search on Evil Dead-the musical...... I can't remember where I saw it. But I saw it. shudder.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Evil Dead-the musical

like a spear through my heart....

and a hammer to my crotch..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by global
    Well it cant be any worse than the original(dont shoot me)and that was a bag o shi*e.

I'm quite sorry, but I think I'll go and shoot you now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Let me know if you need any help with that AW...

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Advertisement