Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CELEBRATING THE FINAL EXAM: Where, and when??

Options
  • 02-06-2003 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Where are you all going to celebrate the end of the leaving? And also WHEN is everyone going? Because surely you don't finish your exams the same day as all your friends, so when are you gonna go then??

There must be at least 30,000 underage LC students. At LEAST. Where are YOUS all gonna go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by selling_irish

And also, someone in a previous post suggested that out of the 64,000 leaving certificate students, 2,000 of them are underage. What the f*ck is the matter with you?? Underage means under 18. There are 200 students in my year and only about 50 of them are 18 or over! Where the **** are you getting your statistics from?? At least 30,000 LC students are underage. At LEAST!

I heard he did a County Survey and had a task force of 300 people who travelled round schools. He used some info from the last Census and had a press confrence with the Gardaí televising the results

either that or it was a guess.

and whats with the red writing?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭selling_irish

Yeh I'd say it was a terrible guess. That or he's unbelievably gullible.

Why the red writing? Black's boring. Everyone's using it.

thats cause black is the NEW red...
    you are soooooo 1999

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭honeymonster

ahhhhh my fookin eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

In my school there are 4 people out of 130ish who are underage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

I'd say more than that, but only by a bit I suppose. Me, Omar, Ian, Deco, Elvin, and one or two others.

ah sure nearly everone <18 has a fake id, i know i did :) - but feck ye, i'm glad i'm 18 now, but you can still get wrecked when your under age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'm doing my leaving and I'm still sixteen (seventeen in August). I started school at the same age as everyone else, 4, you all must have grown up quicker, lol. There is over 70 people in my year and over half are under 18. Most people in my school skip transitition year!

BTW Vinyl any ideas where I can get fake ID. I got a fake drivers licence a few months ago for €40 but I lost it. I really need fake ID so don't be shy lads in getting me one. PLEASE!

ah now eire boy i cant be doin that kind a thing on such a legal board. its just not right!!!

P.S. Check your PM's

:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i'm 18 but most people in my school are still underage.

About 3/4 are still 17 or even 16.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by mirv
    I'd say more than that, but only by a bit I suppose. Me, Omar, Ian, Deco, Elvin, and one or two others.

roffle Ming!

Heh, Pub security guard to Elven "You better watchit or I'll kick you and all yer mates out"

Its funny if you know what I'm talking about.

}:>

Advertisement