Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the leaving is already over

Options
  • 02-06-2003 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

im not entirely screwed and ill probably pass, but ive used up all my fear and nervousity around two weeks ago. ive already got this really excited feeling like its over and i just wanna get locked and have a good party! woo hoo
    anyone else feel like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

yea!!!

my sentiments exactly (sorry for the big words... i bin studyin for me english exam)

i'm gonna go muckin fental after this....!!

bring on the 17th!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭selling_irish

Yeh sh!t I thought I was the only one who felt like that! Dunno why, it just feels like the holidays have arrived early. Posibbly because all the sun we've been getting. Dunno. But I'm just glad i'm not feeling like sh!t, the way I was expecting to be feeling at this time.

Also, was anyone else way more nervous about their Junior Cert than they are about the leavin? Ih. Maybe i'm just weird.

One thing that does make me feel like crap though is 50 Cent's song "In Da Club". It reminds me of 2fm's exam programme "406", seeing as it's used as the intro music. I hate that song now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭ella minnow pea

DEFINATLY selling irish da JC was way worse!! im grand yeah, just kinda feel a bit guilty i suppose :rolleyes: coz i know if i'd studied i could've done sooo well ....fukk it though i dont really care what i get into so woohoo. guess im lucky like that. thank gawd im not one of those Medicine-In-Trinity-Or-Death androids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Captain Planet

Well, for your in-for-mation, Medicine in UCD is like, WAY better!

Im not doing the rivalry thing, medicine is one of the few things UCD actually does do better. But yeah, screw ppl who study!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

I was thinking about this last night and I was calmed down by the fact that there's so much opportunity for everyone no matter how shíte they do in the LC.

I have about 4 back-up plans anyways so if worst comes to worst I'm gonna repeat the fúcker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

YEAH!!!!! PARTY, WOOOOOOO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 stira64

im gonna have to steal a fair bit o money of my mum for all the drinkin im gonna do! HAHAHAAAHAAA IM GONNA GO SO ****ING NUTS! NOT GONNA STOP DRINKIN AND SMOKIN FOR ABOUT A MONTH!i wanna forget absolutely everything i learned!
    oh yeah and after its all over i wanna do a big **** off bonfire with all my books and ESPECIALLY my comparative essays! no more cultural context for me hahahahaha!

nerds.......you know who you are.
    i am going to wedgie you to death!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Originally posted by stira64
    im gonna have to steal a fair bit o money of my mum for all the drinkin im gonna do! HAHAHAAAHAAA IM GONNA GO SO ****ING NUTS! NOT GONNA STOP DRINKIN AND SMOKIN FOR ABOUT A MONTH!i wanna forget absolutely everything i learned!
    oh yeah and after its all over i wanna do a big **** off bonfire with all my books and ESPECIALLY my comparative essays! no more cultural context for me hahahahaha!

i'm gonna do the same, minus the stealing, plus a few more ha ha ha's

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

my feelings exactly

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement