Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100% Vice City

Options
  • 02-06-2003 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Just got 100% in Vice City. How? Maybe because I'm a gifted player... or maybe becasue of this...

:)

Bookmark it, t'is very handy.

http://www.oddweb.net/gta4/index.asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yah handy...IF YOUR A STINKING CHEAT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

How is that cheating? Used no cheat code - it simply points out things on a map.

C'mon, lets face it it would take you years to find all the unique jumps, theres some where you would never even think of trying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

That is so totally cheating.
    You don't use any programs in a bloody maths test but if you've written half the book out in the log tables you are so horribly cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i dont know wether to classify that as cheating or not but ive 1 thing to say, if you were to play that game and look for all packages , ud totally get bored of it and u wont touch it ever, ever again, unless youre drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

pld *******

logic [or is that yore self?] has a cookie for you for completing VC 100% :)

I have something similar for GTA3.

A print out of all unique jumps, hidden packages and rampages.

still dont have it 100% then again, I haven't played it in a whyle.

It's no cheating. Tis a lil external help. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

yes it is cheating.... full stop :) your all in denial ! i was only joking though - if you really want 100 % its the best way to go unless you wanna spend months of your life @ it !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I don't care whether it's cheating or not, I'm going to use it...
    It's bloody brilliant...
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Nice one... this might breath a few more hours of play into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I'm going to use it too.
    Some of the unique jumps are just too hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

would you guys think getting a walkthrough for a game let say one for like half-life and then playing the game with the walk through do u think that's cheating??

thought so well it's the same with the GTA:VC map thingy but i must say i'm impress at the quality that guy put into that flash walkthrough thingy

• Advertisement

It only tells you were things are. Not how to complete them.
    Also, it has nothing to do with the actual storyline of the game.
    So no, it's not the same as a Half Life walkthrough.

At the moment I've finsihed the storyline and can't be arsed playing more of it... (77%)... so it's nothing like a walkthrough for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭50Cent

I got bored of it before i even finished it. I robbed the bank and then...cant remember after that...must have stopped there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The same thing happened to me except I'm just before the bank robbing mission. Still I enjoyed it whileit lasted and if I ever get bored of ikaruga it will be there to replace it as my no. 1 pick up and play game.

How the hell do you get jump 25 to register? I think I've blown up 5 motorbikes trying to get it to work.
    There are two stairways there, one on either side, but both give the unique jump camera shot when you hit them. Which one is the real one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

If you use it to complete the game its cheating but if you completed the game and want to play it again suppose its handy.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

so does anything exciting happen when u get 100%? ive heard some rumours.....

ye you get to fly the army helicopter with missiles and ****. I still have not found this yet(**** the army base...its not in the army base for me!!!) I want this...but i aint arsed gettin 100%

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Actually you only have to beat the all the story and asset missions or all 100 packages and the last mission to get the apache. Also you have to be wearing a police uniform to take it or else the marines will blow the **** outta ya.

Is there a cheat for me to get it? I dont want to do anything else cos im bored of the game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Try looking for a 100% Savegame file. Not sure where you'd get one, but then, that's why god gave us Google.

I was able to get the apache from the time I found the military base... no mystery there.
    You can just fly a normal chopper into the military base - jump out and get away in the Apache.
    Sometimes the soldiers aren't there... hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

yea i got that army helicoptor in the army base... its cool! especially the vigilante (is that how u spell it... ) missions.. :)

Yeah tha apache was there for me aswell as soon as I found the military base. Just fly the helicopter on top of the Hyman Condo into the base and steal the apache. The army dont shoot at you when you're in the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

You're able to get it from the military base once you finish the main game missions. However... if you get all 100 hidden packages there is one availible on the helipad in ocean beech.

:)

The army dont shoot at you when you're in the air.

Oh dear god they doooooooooooooo...

:ninja:

Well if you fly in from the back they dont see you so they dont shoot. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Or you can wear a police uniform and walk in the front door..

I don't blame people resorting to cheating after the storyline ends. Much of the stuff after that is an exercise in tedium.

hurrah finished the game at last!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

What do you call the last mission?

I havn't done anything that felt like the end of the game, but it's not giving me any more storylines. I think the last story mission I did was driving the weapons guy to the hospital.

Do I have to finish the Ice Cream / Boat missions before it gives me the final mission?, or have I allready done it?

Advertisement