Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100% Vice City

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I'm not sure exactly how it works, I think you either need a certain percentage or a certain amount of money to trigger a cell phone call which leads into the final bit of the storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm stuck on a mission and I thought this would be a good place to ask for advice.
    You know the missions that become available when you buy the Malibu club? Well I'm stuck on the one where you've to race a driver thats needed for an upcoming job. I just can't beat the bastard. The fact that he's driving a sabre and the game only gives me a sentinel, whilst the cops are all over me makes it fairly difficult. I've tried parking a faster car nearby but the game removes it when the mission starts. Any tips anyone?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Thats the hardest mission in the game imo - very hard to beat him....

There are 2 methods to beating him

1) Stay on his tail, untill the cops block the road - sometimes they block it at the bridge near the end... only overtake him then - he'll drive slower, and its alot easier to stay on his tail.

2) Keep racing, overtake him and if you come accross someone on a fast bike (PCG 600) ram them, get out and take the bike.

He'll more than likely overtake you and go far off into the distance while u get on the bike... but drive hard and you'll should easily catch him towards the end. Last couple of corners are tricky on the bike.. but he really slows down to take the last corner, so take it easy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

To beat the game you first have to beat all the storyline missions. Then you have to buy all the assets that have missions and beat the missions in them. You don't need the ice-cream one but I'm almost sure you need the boatyard missions. When you have done that you will get a phone call which will trigger the last two missions, the first in the print place and the last at the vercetti mansion.

Advertisement